突发事件问题是中考书面表达的热点话题，从到雪灾，从到甲型HINI流感病例（A/HINI flu cases）都频频出现在各地中考试卷中，而在今年的特殊疫情背景下更是很有可能会对此进行出题，因此必须重视。但这类文章的写作有一定的难度，掌握基本句式和写作技巧非常必要
1、one +of + 形容词最高级+ 名词复数
One of the biggest s in China in 2008 is that the earthquake happened in WenChuan.
2、It“s our duty to do sth It”s our duty to help them.
We shoud help them as much as possible.
Here are lots of things we can do.
5、We shoud keep calm instead of being afraid.
6、make +sb+ 形容词
It makes many people homeless.
7、 too …..to
They are too young to look after themselves
earthquake 悲痛sorrow 受到感动be deeply moved 安慰comfort 重建rebuild 自愿做某事volunteer to do sth
On May 12th， a big earthquake happened in Wenchun， Sichuan. Many people lost their relatives and their homes. All the Chinese people feel quite sorrow.A lot of people volunteer to help them. Some people raise money for them， some people buy something for them， some people go there to comfort the sad children. Thousands of soldiers help them to save their relatives and rebuild their homes Even foreign friends also give them a hand.
I“m deeply moved by these people. So I”ll use my pocket money to buy some food and school things for the children there. I think all of us should try our best to help them to get out of the trouble together.
As we know， our country suffered heavy snow last Spring Festival. Everything was covered with heavy snow. It made the buses， trains and planes stop. Millions of people couldnt go home. Many people suffered trouble. There was no food， water or light in some places. Our government called on people to fight against heavy snow. As a student， I think we should learn from those heroes. We must study hard at school. We should learn all kinds of knowledge to make our motherland stronger， better and richer.
②他们学校有无甲型HINI流感病例（A/HINI flu cases）
From the TV I know many A/HINI I flu cases are reported recently in the United States and many schools are closed as a result. Im so worried about you. Are you all right？ Are there any A/HINI flu cases in your school？ Do you still have to school everyday？
To stay away from the disease， youd better stay at home as much as possible and not go to places where there are many people. Wash your hands more often to keep them clean； Open the window to have more fresh air in the room； And eat more fruit and vegetables to keep yourself fit and strong.
So far the disease is not so deadly as it seems to be. Do be at ease！ Take care and youll be OK.
1. It is very important to keep healthy。
2. How can we keep healthy？
3. We can“t go to sleep too late. We can”t get up too late。
4. We should eat the food healthily。
5. We should do more exercise。
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head。
7. I didnt feel like eating anything。
8. I decided to see the doctor。
9. In the doctors office， the doctor looks over me carefully。
10. He said ：“Nothing serious.” And he told me to take a rest and drink more water。
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful。
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day。
13. A few days later， I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world。
How to stay our health /fit？
Dear boys and grils ：
I“m talking about / Here is my advice about how to keep health/fit？ As a middle shool studentfirst you”d better do more exercise such as playing ball games running swimming and jumping rope（绳子）. Then you should pay attention to your diet or meals Don“t eat too much meat and suger but more vegetables and fruit.Third you need enough sleep or rest . Nextkeep yourself happy.As people often say smiling makes younger.Last you mustn”t drink wine or smoke .They are bad for your health. That is my advice.I hope you are healthy and enjoy your life.Thank youbye！
参考词汇：not like， go out of school， be afraid， be back， more delicious， offer
We know that some of our students do not like eating lunch at school because the food isnt delicious
So they often go out of school to buy something they like to eat. But Im afraid its bad for their health to eat lunch outside because some of the food they buy isnt healthy enough.
In my opinion， if our schools want more students to be back and enjoy lunch inside， they should make the food more delicious， and also they should offer our students a larger choice of food as well.
1. Its our duty to save water
2. As we know ， water is very important to people 3.we cant live without water.
4.The number of water which is suitable to drink is less and less. 5.But some people dont care about it .
6.Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted. Something must be done to stop the pollution. 7. Its our duty to protect our environment。
8. It is very important to take care of our environment 9. We should not throw litter here and there
10. We should not spit in public / cut down the trees 11. We should plant more flowers and trees。
12. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
13. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment， the world will become much more beautiful。
14.Trees are very helpful and important for us.
15.We should plant more and more trees in order to live better and more healthy in the future. Its our duty to love and protect the environment.
Im Mike. I am a student in Huaxing Middle School. Do you know the plastic bags？ Do you often use the plastic bags？ I dont like them. I think they use the wasting valuable oil their production. And they cant decompose（分解） in a short time. The plastic bags will make our world worse. I agree with the rule， which people cant get the free plastic bags in the shops， supermarkets. It encourages people to use their cloth bags and baskets. Its good for our environment.
So I hope all the students in our class stop to use the plastic bags， and use our own cloth bags. I hope we can take care of our environment.
Lets make our world more and more beautiful.
动。假如你是李华，准备以“What Can We Do for the Environment” 为题，写一篇保护环境
4.参考词汇：布袋子cloth bag塑料袋plastic bag保护protect能源energy污染pollution课本textbook
What Can We Do for the Environment
Hello， everyone. I“m Li Hua. It”s nice to speak about what we can do for the environment， and I think each of us can do a little bit to help with this problem.
The first thing we can do is to use cloth bags instead of plastic bags when we go shopping. It helps to protect the environment. The second thing we can do is to reuse the old textbooks as possible as we can. We should also never forget to turn off the lights when we leave the classrooms in order to save energy. Whats more， it would be better if we walk or ride a bike to school. We should try our best to reduce pollution and waste.
In fact， even the simplest everyday activities can make a real difference to the environment. I believe we can make the world a better place to live.
Thank you for your listening！
1. My favorite subject is English。
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English。 3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world。
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China. English becomes more and more useful。
5. So English is very important and I like English very much。 6. We have a lot of fun in the English class。
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class。
8. I hope I can go abroad one day， and then I can speak to foreigners in English。 9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
注意：1．回信需要包括全部要点； 2．开头和结尾已给出，不计入总词数 3．字数60左右。
Im very glad that youll come to China to watch the Olympic Games. I know it isnt easy to learn a foreign language， but I have some ideas that may help. Firstly， its very important to listen to the teacher carefully in class and make some notes so that you can go over your lessons later. Secondly， try to catch every chance to practice speaking， both in and out of class. Dont be afraid of ng mistakes. Then try to listen and read more in Chinese. Whats more， youd better plan your time well and study it regularly every day.
Above all， you should be confident in yourself and don“t give up whenever you meet with difficulty. I”m sure you will succeed through your hard work.
Best wishes and looking forward to meeting you in China. Yours。
1. His name is Jack。
2. He was born in London in 1982。
3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos。
4. He is 20 years old。
5. He comes from England。
6. He is a good ping-pong player。
7. He is medium build。
8. He has short hair。
9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us。
10. He teaches English very well。
11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School。
12. He loves watching football games after work。
13. He often helps me with my English。
14. At the age of six， he began to play table tennis
易建联 生日：1987.10.27 出生地： 广东 身高： 2.12米 经历： 2003年他成为大学生college 2000年1月入选中国国家篮球队National Basketball Team 2007年7月进入美国NBA，继姚明后的第二个中国球员 爱好 他喜欢听流行音乐、玩电脑。 其他 现在还在努力学习英语。
Yi Jianlian ，a famous basketball player， is from Guangdong， China. He was born on October 27th.1987. He is 2.12 meters tall. This handsome boy became a college student in 2003.He was chosen to play for the National Basketball Team in January， 2004. This young man is the second Chinese player in NBA after Yao Ming. In his spare time， he likes listening to pop music and playing computer games. Now he is trying his best to learn English well.
2.（福建莆田）假如你是李华，你从报纸上看到2008北京奥运会志愿者的招聘广告。请你用英文写封简短的应聘信，介绍自己的情况（见下表）表示愿意为奥运会做一些工作，请组委会给予考虑，并能尽早予以答复，词数：80左右。 姓名 李华 年龄 16 简历 我市某中学学生
获奖情况 2007年12月获我市中学生英语演讲比赛一等奖 身体状况 健康
提示词汇：1.志愿者voluteer 2.作为work as 3.答复reply to 4.比赛contest
I read your ad. in the newspaper yesterday. I“m writing to tell you that I”d like to work as a volunteer for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
My name is Li Hua. Im sixteen. I have many hobbies， such as drawing， sports， singing， speeches， and spoken English. I am proud that I won the first prize in our citys English Speech Contest for Middle School Student in December， 2007.In fact Im healthy and strong.
If I am lucky enough to become a volunteer， I will try my best to do this job well. Please reply to me soon. My telephone number is 0594—1356666. Yours sincerely
1. Last SundaySaturday， ，it was sunnyrainy， windy， foggy。
2. I got up very early （late）. After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike， bus。
3. We enjoyed ourselves。
4. We forgot the time. We didn“t come back until 5 o”clock。
5. We all felt very tired， but we were happy。
6. I thought I would never forget this trip。
7. Last summer， my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays。
8. We visited a lot of places of interest。
9. We had a good time there。
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1.北京是一个历史悠久的城市； 2.北京有许多名胜古迹； 3.紫禁城是最受来宾欢迎的景点之一； 4.故宫非常漂亮和著名； 5.长城也是非常美丽可去一看的地方 6.广场是一个好去处，可去漫步。
Beijing is a city with a long history. There are many places of interest in it. Now let me tell you some of them.
The Forbidden City is one of the most popular ones for visitors. It is very big and you can learn much about the history of China from it. The Summer Palace is beautiful and famous， too. The Great Wall is also a wonderful place to go. And Tian anmen Square is a good place for people to take a walk. I hope you will enjoy your staying in Beijing.
刘公岛概况 威海东部，岛长4.08km，宽1.5km， 面积3.15km2， 距陆地船程20 分钟， 花草树木覆盖，历史博物馆、动物园等景点，水、陆环岛游等活动 交通方式 （来威海）汽车、火车、飞机等，交通便利 浏览时间 一天
要求：1. 包括以上要点，但不拘泥于其顺序，适当使用描绘性语言，展示刘公岛魅力。 2. 词数100 词左右（已给出的开头、结尾不计入词数）
Welcome to Liu Gong Island
The summer vacation is coming. Where would you like to visit？ Havent you decided？ Come to Liu Gong Island！
Liu Gong Island is in the east of Weihai， which has an area of 3.15km2. It is 4.08 km long， 1.5km wide. It will take you 20 minutes to get the island from the travel port by ship. The history museum on the island is educational. The zoo is interesting to visit. And it is more interesting to travel around the island either on land or by boat. There are all kinds of trees and grass everywhere.Its very easy to travel to Weihai. You can come by bus， by train， or by plane. You can spend a day happily on the island.It is a good place to visit. Visitors from all over the world come to visit it every year. Wish you a good trip.
例句，读音lìjù，汉语词语，解释为用于解释、证明的代表性语句。标签： and is as It more
PTE考试是目前全球认可度最广的学术英语。世界上 130 多个国家和地区的 8500 多所院校接受PTE成绩。除美国，英国、加拿大、澳大利亚、新西兰、德国、荷兰、 爱尔兰、新加坡、香港等国家和地区同样...2020-08-07 阅读全文>>
福利来袭■ 活动时间：8月8日至8月31日★活动一：★活动三：有没有发现，虽然咱们从小学了这么久的英语，但真要和外国人对话，支支吾吾憋出一句：“hello”场面实属有些尴尬。其实根本原因就是从小基础薄...2020-08-08 阅读全文>>
很多学生在高中时英语成绩还不错，可上了大学后，却连四六级都不过不了。原因就在于大学学习，不像高中学习那样时刻有人督促，而 很多同学的惰性比较强，在“没人管”的状态下， 英语就会陷入“吃老本”的困境中，...2020-08-06 阅读全文>>
英语词汇浩瀚繁杂，怎样高效背诵词汇，在SAT考试中取得优异的成绩呢？为了解决SAT考生词汇难题，沃邦教育收集了各方反馈，再版了《SAT 核心必背词汇1600》以及《SAT高冷难词汇500》。SAT 核...2020-07-16 阅读全文>>